Friday, June 26, 2009

The Damage is Done

The SAN DIEGO 100 MILE ENDURANCE RUN was a success. Thank you to Pam, Lindsay, and Tyler for pacing me and keeping me awake. Thanks to my family for coming out to support me. I don't have much to say. It hurt and at the same time was such an incredible feeling. It's been 3 weeks and I'm still recovering. My 2nd trip to the chiropractor/active release trainer will be in a few days. Needless to say...I'm pretty banged up. Here are a few videos from the race, which started at 6am Saturday and ended at 4:08am Sunday.




I finished at 4:08 am and it was about 42 degrees out. My total time was 22:08:36, which was a 13:17 min/mile pace on a 100% trail and mountain race.

I placed 14th overall out of 130 and 1st for my age group (Men 20-29).

No comments: